Saturday, January 24, 2015

$1 Weekend Deals - $5 Buy My Store Bundles - 50% Off Flash Sale!

First, I have a Flash Sale this weekend - just about everything priced over $1 is ON SALE FOR 50% OFF through Monday only!

And, it's time for more great $1 Weekend Deals at Wilma4Ever!
My $1 Weekend Deal products will get you all set for your Valentine pages.






And, don't forget my Limited Time Buy My Store Bundles! They are $5 each for bundles of 20 or more products like kits, alphas, paper packs, and more!  All of the products in these bundles will be retired at the end of February! Check out all 6 Personal Use bundles - PLUS my Buy My CU Glitter Store Bundle - only $10 for over 20 Commercial Use Glitter Layer Style Sets!









Enjoy the day! Thank you for your support!
Marcee

No comments: