Saturday, November 15, 2014

At Play Wilma4Ever Blog Train Freebie - Match Me Sale - 50% off Sale from RoseMade Designs

It's time for another fabulous blog train! This month's theme is At Play, and the designers have put together awesome goodies for Boys At Play and Girls At Play!

But, before we get to that I want to make sure you know about the CRAZY sales I have going on for this weekend.

First, everything in my store priced over $1 is 50% off


AND
I have a Match Me Sale, too! 

For every RoseMade Designs purchase through Monday, November 17, you will get a coupon equal to the value of your purchase (after discounts are applied). So, if you spend $5, you will get a coupon for $5 to spend later in my shop! Please allow time for the coupons to be processed.




Here is my contribution to the blog train - a set of pretty flowers with extra centers.



Click HERE to see it in my shop and get it for FREE (through December 14). Matching collection items are coming soon.

Here is the blog roll: We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have a part up yet, please check back later.
Wilma4Ever (this is the train station's main hub - no download)
RoseMade Designs (You are here.)



And, even more freebies have been created for you - this weekend only.

I have a mini kit HERE.



And, the Birthday Bash blog hop with another freebie is HERE.



On a personal note, I have a family member in the hospital, so please keep us in your thoughts. Thank you for your support!
Enjoy the day!
Marcee

5 comments:

hummerdawn said...

Thank you for the very pretty flowers for Wilma4Ever Blog Train.

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful both are BEAUTIFUL !!!!! THANK YOU :) bunches...

Sandra H. said...

I love the lovely flowers and extra centers, thank you!

Sandra H. said...

Thank you for the lovely flowers and extra centers!

R said...

Thank you for sharing your pretty flowers with us. :)