Saturday, March 02, 2013

NEW Facebook Freebie - NEW Products - NEW Store!

It's been quite a while since I have posted, but once again, life has gotten busy.
But, today, I do have some news to share.

As you know, Divine Digital has closed, and I was an exclusive designer there. So, for a while things were up in the air about my designing future.
But, I have GOOD NEWS!
I am going to be selling my designs at Wilma4Ever!

I am frantically repackaging things and creating NEW ones, so my store is a little bare right now.

I do have a new collection - Bohemian Chic - in the store now.
I took a small store collaboration kit contribution and expanded it into a full kit, a paper pack and an alpha pack.






You can find my Wilma4Ever store HERE.


I have also posted a NEW Facebook Freebie!  Click the FAN FREEBIE button under the cover photo, LIKE the page, and download my NEW Bohemian Chic Mini Kit that matches my NEW Bohemian Chic Collection.


I'll have more news soon.
Enjoy the day!

Marcee

2 comments:

jayleigh3 said...

Thank you, dearie! i'm glad you've found a new home. i like the bright "Bohemian" colors in the kit. My best to you in your new "home."

bloominga said...

Marcee, thanks so much for the free minikit! I love the colors!! Very glad so many of the DD designers are finding new homes.