Friday, August 03, 2012

Buy My Retiring Items Extended! NEW Color Challenge & Kit!

I am retiring over 100 items from my Divine Digital Boutique.
SALE EXTENDED: You can get them all for just $15 until August 5.



Buy ALL of my retiring items (over 100) for just $15! That's less than 15 cents each! There are full kits, alphas, CU layer styles, paper packs, element packs and more! 

I'm hosting the August Color Challenge at Divine Digital. It's super easy to play along with all of the Divine Challenges and earn points toward future Divine Digital Boutique purchases!


I have a lovely late summer palette for the challenge. I used it to create this NEW kit - Summer Lilac.  You can use it for your color challenge layout, and it is on sale for just $2.50 this month!



I've taken a little break for the past few days, but I hope to have a NEW Facebook Freebie and Newsletter Freebie & Coupon posted soon. So, if you are not subscribed to my newsletter, you may want to do that now.  The sign up box is on the right side of my blog.  And, be sure to subscribe to my blog so you get all my product updates and more!

Enjoy the day!

Marcee

No comments: