Friday, July 15, 2011

365 Summer Freebie and SALE!

Don't forget my fabulous vacation sale going on until August 6th! You can save 30% at Divine Digital and Moo Two!



My visit is going well, but I am still without Internet for now. (I set up this post before I left - LOL).

Here is a freebie paper pack to hold you over until I can get some new items posted. These papers coordinate with all of the 365 Summer 02 items (papers, elements, alphas and glitter).


This freebie has expired.



Marcee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Priscilla said...

Very nice!! Thank you so much.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 15, 2011. Thanks again.