Sunday, February 13, 2011

35% OFF - It's A LOVE Sale

I am having a great sale at both of my stores through Valentine's Day!
You can get 35% off the Citrus Love Collection, the 365 February Collection and my latest kit and alpha pack - Love in Blue!



This sale is happening at Moo Two and Divine Digital through February 14.

This is my new kit and alpha pack - Love in Blue. The kit is on sale for $2.93, and the alphas are $2.28 until 2/14.



Here is some of the Citrus Love Collection. I just love these colors - Thanks, Royanna for the fabulous Project Color inspiration each week!

The alphas are sale priced at $2.60.


This patterned paper pack is just $1.95 through Monday.


The solid papers are just $1.95.

The Citrus Love Elements are $2.28.

This is the 365 February Collection - a great set of mix and match items that would be great for all of your Valentine pages, but love is year-round! I know you will use these items over and over again.

The Heart Papers are on sale for $1.95.


The 365 February Kit is specially priced at $3.25.


These alphas are on sale for $2.28.

I also have a Commercial Use OK Layer Style set on sale for $1.95.

See these items at Moo Two.

See these items at Divine Digital.


Enjoy the day...spend it scrapping!

Marcee

No comments: